Well Hello again,
It has been just a bit more than week (http://tribes.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:SerialPeriph/To_be_completed), ha.
I things are moving along smoothly. The Beginner's Guide is done and now only needs to be criticized. All the Classes have got a high level description. Pushed back from my last blog are the roles/strategies of each class but I feel that those sections should be written by people that have proven themselves as competent player with that class.
I believe that for this week our focus should be on:
- Map pages should be able to inform the user about location of all assets, flag stand, simple cappers routes, and basic strategy. I will be inquiring into whether Hi-Rez can offer any assistance in a map overview, since currently my map pictures do not help inform the viewer.
- Game modes
- These pages should focus on the objective, maps played on, strategy.
- Descriptions and any other information. I now see small details on dps are not of utter importance, since they will more than likely change.
- Lets keep on top of changes and updates made to Tribes: Ascend.
And if there is time or naturally comes up:
- Lore and Images
- Any interesting information that can be added to pages to give them some flair.
- Competitive play
Although I hope more users will join in with time, I believe that we should proactively spread knowledge of this wikis, Tribes: Ascend, existence.
Wishing you the best, EsPY