Version 0.1.865.0 was deployed on Tuesday, March 27, 2012.
- Three new weapons and two new skins have been added to the Infiltrator class. Watch the Cloak & Dagger Update Video for more.
- A new Arena map, Walled In, has been added to the Quick Play rotation.
- Several additional HUD features have been implemented, including:
- Flag status (who is carrying the flag and timer until flag reset).
- Friend Notifications when players come online/go offline.
- Three new weapons added for Infiltrator
- Jackal: The Jackal fires up to three rounds that stick to any surface, and are remote triggered for detonation.
- Throwing Knives: Throwing Knives deal impressive damage on a direct hit, and have a small splash damage radius.
- Smoke Grenade: Instantly vanish without waiting the normal reveal time from taking damage or firing a weapon. In addition, remain in stealth for 2 seconds even if you take damage. Firing a weapon will still break stealth.
- Adjusted visual style on Infiltrator's Prism Mines to be more in line with other mines and harder to detect at long range.
- Fixed an issue where Shrikes were not taking damage from bullet projectiles at certain angles and locations.
- Added improved proximity checking for deployables to prevent the Doombringer's force field from covering the flag when placed at certain angles and locations.
- Pathfinder's Bolt Launcher projectile now detonates after 6 seconds of flight, reduced to match that of the Heavy Bolt Launcher and Spinfusor type weapons.
- Direct-hit damage bonus reduced by roughly 4% on Pathfinder's Bolt launcher.
- Increased knock-back from Pathfinder's Light Spinfusor by approx. 10% (now matches the Bolt Launcher).
- Increased damage fall-off on Sentinel's BXT1 Sniper Rifle. Falloff range is 33% more aggressive, and the maximum falloff amount was increased 5%.
- Improved the targeting of Call-Ins when targeting terrain.
- If a player jump/jets while already going faster in the Z axis than the jump would set, the jump no longer resets the Z-axis velocity. This fixes an issue in which a jump/jet could slow your momentum unintentionally.
- Additional work has been done to eliminate some "deadstops" while skiing/jetting. Please report any remaining situations in which you stop movement suddenly and unexpectedly while skiing.
- The current match is now hidden from the scoreboard when players are at the Team Selection screen. A future patch will hide additional information.
- A variety of cleanups have been made to several maps.
- Implemented a change intended to fix a situation in which hit/damage numbers would be delayed in appearing. Please report if you still see this issue..
- Fixed an issue that would cause the flag to fall through the world in some conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the Brute's Nova Colt could lose texture resolution at high speeds
- A variety of backend server work has been done in preparation for future functionality.
- Damage numbers from your turret may appear over reticule where not expected.